Emergency Dental Care
As much as we may all try to avoid accidents and emergencies, the team at Solana Smiles knows they are a part of life. That’s why we offer professional, personal, and hassle-free emergency dental care in Solana Beach, California. Our team is available to treat your dental emergencies, even on the weekends and after office hours. If you have a dental emergency, contact us immediately to set up a visit with your dentist.
We are happy to care for several types of dental emergencies, including:
- Severe, lasting toothaches or other tooth pain
- A knocked-out tooth
- A chipped or broken tooth
- Damage to the soft tissues of the mouth.
(Including the tongue, cheeks, lips, and gums)
- A cracked or fractured tooth
- A partially knocked-out (extruded) tooth
- A lost dental restoration, such as a lost filling or crown
If you're suffering from one of these or another type of dental emergency, please contact our office. Our team will also be able to provide you with instructions on how to take care of your smile until you are able to come to our office to meet with our dentist.